The business manager directs and coordinates district-wide financial management activities involving all school funds and functions as a primary resource person in school finance, revenue structure, business management systems, and human-resource (salary/benefits) information maintenance.
* Serving as an advisor to the superintendent on questions related to the financial management of the district.
* Implementing administrative regulations, board policies, state laws, and federal laws.
* Preparing fiscal reports and other related materials.
* Establishes and supervises a program of accounting and purchasing.
* Keeping records of board meetings.
Wage is $50,000+. High school diploma and at least 3 years' experience required.
How to Apply: Please provide a letter of interest and resume with district application form at https://www.target.k12.mt.us/domain/16