• Interviewing applicants for caregiver positions.
• Administering tests that determine an applicant’s ability to serve a client.
• Collect, organize and documents incoming Prior Authorization forms from Case Managers regarding Client services
• Input pertinent billing and authorization information into spreadsheets for payroll and billing.
• Facilitating communication and implementation of client goals through bi-yearly meetings with case managers. Ensuring goals are delivered to clients.
• Maintaining consistent communication with clients and case managers regarding client care and changes to client plans/goals.
• Sending reminders via phone call, email and text to all caregivers on a monthly basis regarding their client’s progress report due date.
• Ending/Starting assignments for caregivers based upon their performance and if they are meeting their position requirements (licensure and trainings).
• Faxing Health Professional Office Visit (HPOV’s) forms to nursing staff.
• Running monthly utilization reports and notifying clients of the status of their remaining care hours. Submitting this report to payroll.
• Running eligibility lists to determine who is still eligible for services and communicate this information with clients and case managers.
• Maintaining awareness of required HIPAA renewals and notifying caregivers if they are due.
• Preparing bids for jobs such as moves and staffing these jobs.
Pay is DOE
How to Apply: Submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org