Duties include greeting clients, answering multi-line telephone, client assistance and referral. Provides clerical support for all programs at the Human Resource Council.
Excellent benefit package including Vacation & Sick Leave, Health, Dental, Vision, Retirement, etc.
Schedule:40 hrs./week; Monday - Friday
Position is open until filled
Three years clerical experience and education equivalent to a high school education. Other combinations of education and experience, which could provide these skills, knowledge, and abilities, will be evaluated on an individual basis.
Necessary Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Must be able to maintain regular attendance and work scheduled hours.
• Ability to interact well with low-income clients and show compassion, as well as the ability to de-escalate tense situations.
• Working knowledge of office practices, procedures and agency rules.
• Knowledge of business English, spelling, composition, and record keeping.
• Basic knowledge of computer operation and data entry programs.
• Ability to organize work, set priorities and keep accurate records.
• Work well with staff and other community agencies.
• Work as a team member with enthusiasm and positive attitude.
• Valid Montana State Driver’s License or ability to obtain one and insurable on company policy.
Location: Missoula, Montana
How to Apply: The Application Packet is available electronically by contacting Lina at firstname.lastname@example.org or download on the HRC website at www.humanresourcecouncil.org To be considered for the position, a completed HRC Application for Employment and any other related information must be returned to the Human Resource Council, 1801 South Higgins, Missoula, MT 59801