Compensation: $23.35 Hourly + DOE
Monday - Friday
Closing date: 01/25/21 05:00 PM
* A bachelor’s degree is required.
* Degrees best suited to this position are business administration, public administration, and MIS.
* Project management certification is desired.
* Requires five years of professional project management experience.
* An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
* Defines project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with Chief Information Officer, Chief Administrative Officer, and designated staff.
* Effectively communicates project expectations to team members and stakeholders.
* Determines the frequency and content of status reports from the project team, analyzes results, and troubleshoots problem areas.
* Develops best practices and tools for project execution and management.
* Estimates the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals.
* Delegates tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel.
* Defines and continually manages project expectations and success criteria.
* Plans, schedules and tracks project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
* Identifies and negotiates with department heads for the acquisition of required personnel from within the County.
FULL JOB DISCRIPTION:
Available upon request by calling the Department of Human Resources 406-258-4874.
Location: Missoula, MT
How to Apply: APPLICATIONS MAY BE FILED ONLINE AT: https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/missoulacounty Please include with your completed application: College Transcripts (unofficial are accepted), A Letter of Interest, and a Resume. Please complete all sections of our online application even if a resume is requested/attached. Incomplete application may be disqualified.