Compensation: $16.74 Hourly
40 Hours Per Week
CLOSING DATE: 02/22/21 05:00 PM
* Requires P.T.C.B. certification as a Pharmacy Technician and Pharmacy Technician license issued by the State of Montana Board of Pharmacy; OR a Pharmacy Intern License.
* This position requires immunizations or proof of immunity to certain infectious diseases and a TB test.
* Facilitates proper billing of prescriptions through insurance plans.
* Maintains controls of the use of the 340B discount drugs used in the Medicare Part D prescription drug plans.
* Interprets prescription orders, enters data into the QS1 pharmacy system, prints labels and receipts, identifies insurance company to be billed, submits on-line essential data, fills and labels medication and sets up for pharmacist inspection.
* Orders, receives and stocks drugs.
* Implements and maintains controls to monitor and control medication inventory.
* Controls separation of the four types of medication stock per regulations of a Federally Qualified Community Health Center (FQCHC).
* Files new prescriptions and locates prescriptions for refills.
* Maintains prescription records in accordance with the laws of Montana and the Federal Government.
* Takes telephone requests for refills to be refilled or sent off for authorization by the provider.
***For full job description go to www.governmentjobs.com/careers/missoulacounty***
Location: Missoula, MT
How to Apply: Please submit online application at www.governmentjobs.com/careers/missoulacounty and attach copy of your current MT Pharmacy Technician license to your completed application.