8 hour shift
8AM - 5PM
Seeking to fill multiple full-time assembly positions which are focused on the box and bike assembly operations of our manufacturing process.
No experience required. We will give you the training and tools that you need to become productive members of our growing team.
Highly motivated self-starters who are willing to take direction, work hard, and learn will be given top consideration for these positions.
· HS Diploma
· Experience in a hands-on manufacturing assembly environment
· Experience with mechanical/electro-mechanical assemblies
· Experience with measuring tools & gauges, hand tools, etc.
· Mechanical aptitude required.
· Interpret work instructions, SOP's, etc.
· Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
· Ability to effectively communicate with coworkers and supervision.
· Ability to stand for extended periods of time and perform repetitive tasks.
· Knowledge of OSHA, Ergonomics, GMP, ISO, etc.
WHY WORK AT COASTER CYCLES:
Competitive Wage- We've committed to addressing global economic inequity, starting with investing to increase the hourly wages of our workforce.
Team Focused Environment- Live the "Teamwork" mentality by working with caring thoughtful team members both locally and globally.
Sustainability- Help build a product that helps reduce carbon emissions and environmental impact.
Company's website: www.coastercycles.com
Full job description at indeed.com
Location: Bonner, MT
How to Apply: Please apply at indeed.com type Coaster Cycles in template What section> click on Production Assembly Technician >Click on blue box Apply Now. Interested candidates should submit a resume in response to job posting.