8 hour shift
Seeking to fill multiple full-time Production Lead Assembler positions focused on the box and bike assembly operations of our manufacturing process. We will give you the training and tools that you need to become productive members of our growing team.
Highly motivated self-starters who are willing to take direction, work hard, and learn will be given top consideration for these positions.
The Production Lead Assembler works in a cross-functional warehouse environment (engineering, manufacturing, and quality) with the responsibility of leading assembly teams.
· HS Diploma with 1+ years of leadership experience.
· Excellent problem solving and escalation etiquette.
· Experience in a hands-on manufacturing assembly environment.
· Experience with mechanical/electro-mechanical assemblies.
· Experience with machine shop equipment, measuring tools & gauges, hand tools, etc.
· Mechanical aptitude required.
· Knowledge of component, assembly, schematics, engineering drawings.
· Interpret work instructions, SOP's, process maps, etc.
· Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
· Ability to effectively communicate with coworkers and supervision.
· Ability to stand for extended periods of time and perform repetitive tasks.
· Knowledge of OSHA, Ergonomics, GMP, ISO, etc.
· Knowledge of basic computer and software skills.
· Experience with Lean Manufacturing concepts and tools or the desire to learn them is preferred.
Full job description at indeed.com
Location: Bonner, MT
How to Apply: Please apply at indeed.com type Coaster Cycles in template What section> click on Production Lead >Click on blue box Apply Now. Interested candidates should submit a resume in response to job posting.
406-924-1205 please leave a message