8 hour shift
8AM - 5PM
Typically requires high school diploma or GED and 4+ years of related work experience or associate degree or higher and 2+ years related work experience.
Lean manufacturing experience preferred. 1+ years of experience as a product tester
Key Skills, Abilities, and Competencies
· Ability to test ride bicycle at least 15 hours per week.
· Mechanical aptitude.
· Ability to maintain regular, predictable, and punctual attendance.
· Computer usage and typing skills are essential.
· Excellent verbal and written communication, including the ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
· Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary internal customer service.
· Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices.
· Communicates effectively: conveys facts and information clearly both verbally and orally.
· Collaborates well with others proactively contributes to group objectives; volunteers to help others.
* Verifies and documents product configuration and identification.
* Creates inspection and test procedures that validate design requirements.
* Trains QC personnel.
* Inspects and documents non compliances through Non-Conformance Reports (NCRs).
***Full job description at indeed.com***
Location: Bonner, MT
How to Apply: Please apply at indeed.com type Coaster Cycles in template What section> click on Quality Product Tester/ Inspector Lead >Click on blue box Apply Now. Interested candidates should submit a resume in response to job posting.
406-924-1205 please leave a message.