8 hour shift
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
* Typically requires high school diploma or GED and 4+ years of related work experience or associate degree or higher and 2+ years related work experience.
* 2+ years of experience as a technical trainer with both classroom and OJT experience.
* 2+ years of experience in a manufacturing, product centered, or customer-facing training program/environment.
KEY SKILLS, ABILITIES AND COMPETENCIES:
* Technical writing
* Intermediate Microsoft Office skills. (Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point).
* Ability to use computers and other electronic devices in training delivery.
* Solid Organizational Skills
* Ability to Manage multiple requests.
* Good Written and Communication Skills
* Create and maintain safety data sheets.
* Create and maintain owner’s manuals, mechanical manuals/videos.
* Process vendor supplied training documentation.
* Training delivery of classroom, on-the-job, e-learning and safety.
* Manage updates of training content as part of change control / document change control process.
* Review local and global documents for assignment accuracy.
* Deliver EHS, GMP, PPE, train-the-trainer, and other courses.
* Deliver technical training as required.
* Track training assignments and modify as required.
* Prepare reports on training completion and update business units on training progress.
* Monitor training effectiveness.
***Full job description go to indeed.com***
Location: Bonner, MT
How to Apply: Please apply at indeed.com type Coaster Cycles in template What section> click on Technical Writer & Safety Trainer >Click on blue box Apply Now. Interested candidates should submit a resume in response to job posting.
406-924-1205 please leave a message