8 hour shift
• Proficient with SolidWorks (or similar) 3D modeling software.
• Manage SolidWorks (or similar) assemblies with upwards of 200 components.
• Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, Science & Technology, or related field.
• Sheet metal, tubing, part modeling, and process design experience required.
• Ability to organize and maintain accurate project records.
• Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
• Ability to use standard Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
• Team oriented with a positive attitude.
• Design and develop new and existing parts, models, assemblies, and sub-assemblies.
• Prepare, process, and maintain accurate ECOs to ensure quality designs and documentation.
• Work with assembly drawings, part design and part detailing.
• Determine dimensional constraints and geometric tolerances required for proper clearance and fits while maximizing manufacturing capabilities.
• Validate assembly functionality, interference, and tolerance.
• Design for manufacturability and identify opportunities for cost improvements.
• Develop manufacturing processes by studying product requirements; researching, designing, modifying and testing manufacturing methods and equipment.
• Improve manufacturing efficiency by analyzing and planning workflow, space requirements and equipment layout.
Company's website: www.coastercycles.com
***Full job description go to indeed.com***
Location: Bonner, MT
How to Apply: Please apply at indeed.com type Coaster Cycles in template What section> click on Engineer>Click on blue box Apply Now. Interested candidates should submit a resume in response to job posting.
406-924-1205 please leave a message