COMPENSATION: $14.48 Hourly
Up to 40 Hours Per Week
CLOSING DATE: 02/19/21 05:00 PM
* High school diploma or equivalent (GED).
* No experience required.
* Requires immunizations or proof of immunity to certain infectious diseases and a TB test.
* Greets and conducts appropriate screening of patients and visitors based on PHC protocols.
* Assess nature of visit to establish and determine best course of action according to PHC standards.
* Monitors flow of traffic in lobbies to ensure maximum efficiency and capacity.
* Directs patients and visitors to areas in the clinic-based patients need and clinic capacity.
* Communicates courteously and effectively with patients, families, visitors and staff.
* Utilizes language translation services for non-English speaking patients.
* Comforts, educates, and reassures patients.
* Monitors overall appearance of clinic entrance and lobby.
* Assists with maintaining exterior sidewalk and parking lot by picking up trash, snow removal and/or spreading deicer.
* Assists with interior sanitization procedures in lobby and front entrance areas.
* Receives and documents outside deliveries or specimens.
* Monitor supplies and assist with ordering.
* Performs basic office duties as needed including; patient reminder calls, copying, faxing, data entry.
***Full job description go to www.governmentjobs.com/careers/missoulacounty ***
Location: Missoula, MT
How to Apply: APPLICATIONS MAY BE FILED ONLINE AT: www.governmentjobs.com/careers/missoulacounty Please attach a Letter of Interest to your completed application.