Part Time Regular
First Shift (Day)
License Required: LCPC, LCSW, LAC
Lean In Recovery is a premier adult men's (age 21-35) extended care for those completing qualified exceptional treatment for substance use disorders and mental health issues.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
* Master’s Degree in related field, current LAC.
* Must be able to work respectfully, compassionately, and firmly with adult male clients.
* A Positive attitude and the ability to be flexible are a must.
* The ideal candidate is expected to be a contributing and creative member of the LIRC team.
* Excellent communication skills are needed both with fellow employees, clients, families, and industry professionals.
* The LIRC therapist must make timely documentation a priority.
Check out the website:
Full job description:
Location: Missoula, MT
How to Apply: Please email email@example.com > "Therapist" in subject line of email and attach resume
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org > "Therapist" in subject line of email and attach resume