Monday through Friday
32 hours per week
CLOSING DATE: 04/02/21 05:00 PM
Requires a Bachelor's degree.
Degrees best suited to this position include social work, health sciences, or educational fields.
Requires three years of experience in developing and delivering community health education programs or community health promotion related work.
Requires immunizations or proof of immunity to certain infectious diseases, and a TB test.
* Plans, executes, evaluates and has primary responsibility for at least one major community health promotion program as assigned.
* Monitors budget, annual work plans, and writes quarterly reports for this program.
* Seeks program funding through grants and other fundraising opportunities.
* Performs community health needs assessments, including program evaluations.
* Performs program coordination for designated program area.
* Develops and maintains community coalition groups.
* Recruits support from community organizations, resource people and potential participants for support and assistance in community health planning and program development.
****A complete job description is available upon request to the Department of Human Resources at
Location: Missoula, MT
How to Apply: APPLICATIONS MAY BE FILED ONLINE AT: https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/missoulacounty • Please complete all sections of the online application even if a resume is submitted. • Please attach to your completed application: College Transcripts (unofficial accepted), and a Letter of Interest. • Incomplete applications that do not contain the above referenced attachments will be disqualified.