WAGE: $16.01 Hourly
Monday through Friday
CLOSING DATE: 04/15/21 05:00 PM
* High School Diploma or GED.
* Requires three years of customer service experience with direct public contact.
* Requires one year of experience handling cash and balancing a cash drawer.
* Requires experience with computer data entry and word-processing.
* Receives a variety of district court case documents and enters information from documents using Full Court software.
* Files and retrieves court documents from office filing system.
* Answers inquiries from the public, attorneys, and other agencies in person and over the phone following established policies and procedures.
* Research computer records and historical registers to locate and copy files and information as required or requested.
* Uses established computer programs to open case files and update file information ensuring that: information is complete; appropriate documents are filed; and that documents are in sequence. *
* Assesses appropriate fees, records payments; receives money for fees and licenses and issues receipts; handles large amounts of cash accurately and may assist with balancing.
*** Complete job description available upon request to the Department of Human Resources by calling 406-258-4874. ***
Location: Missoula, MT
How to Apply: APPLICATIONS MAY BE FILED ONLINE AT: https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/missoulacounty • Please fill out all sections of the online application. • Please include the results of a Montana Job Service E-Skills typing test. • To take the Montana Job Service E-Skills test from any location, please call Tom Sullivan at 406-218-7450 or Julissa Hensel at 406-218-7480. They will e-mail you a link to the test. • Please attach a printed version that shows your words per minute score. • Incomplete applications that do not contain the requested attachment may be disqualified.