Salary: $14.00 - $16.00 hourly
Duration: Full Time Regular
Shift: First Shift (Day)
Hours per week: 40
Minimum Education Level: High School Diploma/GED
Experience Required: 1 year
License Required: Driver's License
* Maintains property rentals by advertising and filling vacancies, negotiating and enforcing leases, and maintaining and securing premises
* Establishes rental rate by surveying local rental rates and calculating overhead costs, depreciation, taxes and profit goals.
* Attracts tenants by advertising vacancies, obtaining referrals from current tenants, explaining the advantages of location and services
* Contracts the tenants by negotiating leases and collecting security deposits
* Maintains property by investigating and resolving tenant complaints, enforcing rules of occupancy, inspecting vacant units and completing repairs, planning renovations, contracting with landscaping and snow removal services
* Maintains building systems by contracting for maintenance services and supervising repairs.
* Secures property by contracting with security patrol service, installing and maintaining security devices, establishing and enforcing precautionary policies and procedures, and responding to emergencies.
* Corresponds with residents in regards to move out requirements
***Full job description at:
Location: Missoula, MT
How to Apply: Apply online at https://usnlx.com/viewjob.asp?jobid=35807452