SALARY: Depends on Qualifications
40 Hours Per Week
CLOSING DATE: 05/11/21 05:00 PM
Provides primary health care as a nurse practitioner and performs professional level nursing duties at the Partnership Health Center.
* Requires a baccalaureate degree in nursing.
* Requires completion of a recognized course for nurse practitioner.
* Requires a current license to practice as a registered professional nurse and nurse practitioner in Montana.
* No prior experience is required.
* Requires immunizations or proof of immunity to certain infectious diseases and a TB test.
* Performs physical and psycho-social assessment, diagnosis and treatment based on established protocols and Nurse Practitioner scope of practice.
* Provides primary preventive nursing care to individuals and families.
* Provides health education to individuals and groups.
* Acts as a resource person to other staff members.
* Maintains expertise in practitioner area.
* Acts as a health resource person to other health and social agencies.
* Participates in orientation, guidance and supervision of students.
* Performs related work as required or directed.
Location: Missoula , MT
How to Apply: APPLICATIONS MAY BE FILED ONLINE AT: https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/missoulacounty/ Please attach the following documents to your completed online application: Cover Letter and Resume/CV.