Varied schedule May through September
CLOSING DATE: 05/13/21 05:00 PM
* Requires a High School diploma.
* Degrees best suited for this position include entomology, natural resources, and/or wildlife ecology.
* Requires one year of experience in the pest management field.
* Must possess, or can obtain, a Montana Department of Agriculture Pesticide Applicator License within two months of hire.
* Requires a valid Montana driver’s license.
* Treats suitable water areas during larvae season.
* Treats suitable District areas during emergent season.
* Completes for the District Board a list of areas and streets treated for mosquitoes.
* Maintains accurate records of insecticide application dates and locations.
* Purchases and inventories all chemical supplies required for district operation.
* Maintains, repairs, and winterizes application equipment.
* Ensures proper storage of equipment and insecticide in Lolo.
* Participates in District Board meetings.
*** Complete job description available upon request to the Department of Human Resources by calling 406-258-4874. ***
Location: Lolo, MT
How to Apply: APPLICATIONS MAY BE FILED ONLINE AT: https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/missoulacounty TO APPLY: • Please complete all sections of the online application even if a resume is submitted. • Incomplete applications may be disqualified.