Customer Service Representative Specific Duties:
* Greet clients’ vendors and community members warmly and ascertain the reason for their visit.
* Clients/visitors/callers with an urgent need, crisis situation or who indicate a suicide risk shall immediately be referred to the Resource Specialist assigned to Walk-ins. The CSR shall also notify the Community Services Director to provide additional support and direction.
* Maintains an acute awareness of building and visitor safety issues. Reviews the critical alerts database each week, screens all visitors based on the critical alerts database. Assesses each visitor in terms of assessing risk for MAS staff and other visitors. Follows appropriate protocol if a visitor is on the critical alerts database or represents a threat to MAS staff and other visitors.
* Manages Nutritional Supplement program including intake, data entry, order processing and fulfillment, payment processing and inventory control.
* Opens delivered mail under dual control, sorts and directs mail to the appropriate recipients.
* Receives, processes and records payments for clients using computer and electronic applications. Receipts cash payments. Reconciles end of day batch processing.
Full job description go to :www.missoulaagingservices.org/about-us/careers.html
Location: Missoula, MT
How to Apply: To apply for an open position, please complete the online application found at www.missoulaagingservices.org/about-us/careers.html As part of the application, we ask that you upload a cover letter and resume. However, a resume will not be accepted in lieu of the employment application. If preferred, a pdf version of the application is available on the same page and can be downloaded and emailed to email@example.com.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org