$300 sign-on bonus - paid in 2 installments
$13.10 – 13.85 hour - DOE and NOC shift differential
Day, Evening & Graveyard, Relief shifts
BENEFITS - All Staff:
* Opportunities for career advancement
* Paid training opportunities (first aid, CPR, Mandt cert, medication cert)
* Regular schedules with option to request extra shifts
* Rewarding job serving the community
* No experience needed
* Generous Paid Time Off & Extended Sick Leave
BENEFITS- Full-time Staff:
* Affordable health & dental insurance - Little as $50/mo employee cost
* Life insurance and short term disability insurance
* Low cost vision insurance
* Voluntary additional life insurance
* Retirement plan with matching company funds up to 3.5%; immediate vesting
Engages with adult clients with severe developmental disabilities using positive, confident, and reassuring interactions with them to assist them to live as independently & safely as possible in a community environment.
* Responsibilities include completion of programs with clients to improve communication, daily living skills & independence in a learning & nurturing atmosphere while treating clients with dignity & respect at all times.
* Duties include personal care such as personal hygiene, meal preparation, and completion of household tasks such as laundry, cleaning & cooking.
* Day-shift DSPs also assist clients with community outings by driving them to necessary appointments, community events, & other client activities.
Location: Missoula, MT
How to Apply: To apply, please apply via our website at www.mdscmt.org under the ‘Careers’ tab and submit your 3-minute application (resume upload available).