Salary $30.09 Hourly
Regular Full-time, 40 hours/week
Great benefits information at www.missoulacounty.us/government/administration/human-resources/employee-benefits
Closing Date: 7/28/2021 5:00 PM Mountain
* Master’s degree in Epidemiology, Public Health, Statistics, or a closely related degree.
* Requires one year of job-related experience in epidemiology. Experience in Communicable Disease Epidemiology desired.
SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS: Requires immunizations or proof of immunity to certain infectious diseases, and a TB test.
* Collects and analyzes COVID-19 surveillance data such as health indicators, risk factors, and infection control practices; analyzes programmatic and service-related data such as reporting patterns and communicable disease outbreaks.
* Performs complex statistical and epidemiologic analyses.
* Supports local health jurisdictions investigating COVID-19 cases, contact, and outbreaks.
* Provides consultation and assistance to educate local health stakeholders in the development of surveillance systems.
* Develops protocols to respond to investigation of emergent health situations.
* Designs, coordinates, and manages special surveillance and data during emerging disease events.
* Evaluates quality and efficiency of surveillance systems.
* Makes recommendations for enhancements.
***Complete job description available upon request to the Department of Human Resources.***
Location: Missoula, MT
How to Apply: APPLICATIONS MAY BE FILED ONLINE AT: https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/missoulacounty Please complete all sections of the online application, even if a resume is submitted/requested. Please include with your completed application the following attachments: College Transcripts (unofficial are accepted), a letter of interest and resume, and two letters of reference from people who have worked with you in your area of expertise. Incomplete applications may be disqualified.