Salary $22.13 Hourly
32 hours per week, includes full time benefits
Great benefits information at: https://www.missoulacounty.us/government/administration/human-resources/employee-benefits
Closing Date: 7/28/2021 5:00 PM Mountain
* Requires Bachelor's Degree in Social Work.
* Requires two years of experience working as a social worker in a health care or community settings which include case management experience.
* Requires current Montana licensure as a social worker (LBSW). Requires a valid Montana Driver's License, and a TB test.
* New employees will be asked to volunteer vaccination status for required vaccines upon hire and will be offered assistance during hiring to receive necessary immunizations.
* Employees who have not received the vaccines required for their positions or who are unwilling to voluntarily provide vaccination status for required vaccines will receive a reasonable accommodation where such accommodation does not require an undue hardship or endanger the health or safety of any person.
* Requires current CPR certification.
* Requires successfully passing a criminal background check.
* Provides case management services for pregnant women and families.
* Develops and implements individual client care plans based on social needs.
***Complete job description available upon request to the Department of Human Resources.***
Location: Missoula, MT
How to Apply: APPLICATIONS MAY BE FILED ONLINE AT: https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/missoulacounty Please complete all sections of the online application even if a resume is requested. Please include with your completed application: A letter of interest, resume, and a copy of LBSW (Montana Licensure as a Social Worker). Incomplete applications may be disqualified.