Salary $12.00 - $16.00 Hourly
Varied schedule 5 days a week may include nights and weekends
Short-term, not to exceed 90 days
* Requires 6 months of experience in manual labor or basic grounds-keeping.
* Requires a valid driver's license.
* Requires bending, stooping, crawling, climbing ladders and heavy lifting (50-75 pounds).
* May require working under extreme outdoor weather conditions.
Representative Examples of Work:
(The following are intended to illustrate typical duties; they are not meant to be all inclusive or restrictive.)
* Cleans, paints and assists with minor repairs to buildings and other fairgrounds structures.
* Digs and fills excavations.
* Rakes leaves, mows lawns and trims shrubs.
* Cuts and removes brush and trees.
* Maintains clean grounds; picks up trash; empties garbage cans.
* Shovels snow and/or manure.
* Removes ice from streets and walkways.
* Moves heavy objects from one location to another.
****Complete job description available upon request to the Department of Human Resources.****
Location: Missoula, MT
How to Apply: APPLICATIONS MAY BE FILED ONLINE AT: https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/missoulacounty Please complete all sections of the online application even if a resume is submitted. Please attach a copy of your valid Driver's License. Interviews will be held in May with employment beginning in June. Incomplete application will be disqualified.