Salary $15.80 Hourly
Regular Full-time, 40 hours/week
Full time, weekends, holiday
Benefits information here: https://www.missoulacounty.us/government/administration/human-resources/employee-benefits
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
* Requires high school graduation or GED. Graduation from a culinary arts program or an equivalent food prep/cook training program desired.
* Requires one year of experience in meal planning and food preparation in a high-volume setting.
* Must pass an extensive background investigation.
* Requires a valid Montana drivers' license.
EXAMPLES OF DUTIES:
The following are intended to illustrate typical duties; they are not meant to be all inclusive or restrictive.
* Prepares food and ensures meals are delivered in a timely manner.
* Records detailed information regarding: time of meals, meal content, number of meals served, and food temperature.
* Has direct contact with inmate workers; provides instruction on proper food handling and preparation; facilitates cooperation among inmate workers to ensure kitchen safety.
* Tracks and logs inmate activities; ensures schedules of inmate activities are completed.
* Oversees inmate workers to ensure worker and staff safety in a hazardous work environment; supervises handling of knives and other kitchen implements that could be used as weapons.
***Complete job description available upon request.****
Location: Missoula, MT
How to Apply: APPLICATIONS MAY BE FILED ONLINE AT: https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/missoulacounty Please complete all sections of the on line application. Please include with your completed application the Waiver/Authorization to Release Information. Incomplete applications that do not contain the wavier/authorization to release information may be disqualified.