Salary $17.54 Hourly
Regular Full-time, 40 hours/week
Full time Monday through Friday
Find benefits information here: https://www.missoulacounty.us/government/administration/human-resources/employee-benefits
* High school graduation or GED.
* Requires two years of preventive maintenance experience in a multi-building facility or other large operation.
* Must possess a valid Montana Driver's License and pass an extensive background check.
* Develops and maintains familiarity with County facilities; reports any maintenance issues or unsafe conditions to the supervisor; and notifies supervisor when supplies are needed.
* Performs preventive maintenance on heating and air conditioning systems and on generators at mountain transmitter sites.
* Performs preventive maintenance on low pressure boilers and adds chemical treatment as needed.
* Performs work to assist in the repair of building systems including: fire and security systems; tube system; inmate phone system; and video arraignment system.
* Makes plumbing repairs as assigned.
* Assists in changes of office layout in accordance with facility plans.
* Moves office furniture, files and equipment as needed.
* Assists in fire extinguishers maintenance.
****Complete job description available upon request to the Department of Human Resources.****
Location: Missoula, MT
How to Apply: APPLICATIONS MAY BE FILED ONLINE AT: https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/missoulacounty Please complete all sections of the online application, even if a resume is submitted. Incomplete applications may be disqualified.