* Health insurance including dental and vision; short- and long-term disability insurance
* Paid time off & holiday leave
* Option to participate in health and dependent care flexible spending accounts and retirement after one year of employment
* 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday
* Occasional evenings and weekend work may be required
Experience and Qualifications:
• 2-3 years relevant experience required.
• Must have high attendance rate and be punctual.
• Knowledgeable in standard office administrative practices and procedures, including the use of standard office equipment: copier, printer, fax, telephone systems, tablet, desktop and laptop computers.
• Intermediate skill level with computer programs: Word, Publisher, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel, Google Docs, Gmail and Dropbox. Preferred knowledge of Simpleview or other customer relations systems and understand data management and processing. Portrays willingness to learn new computer programs and skills.
• Direct supervisory experience, preferably some experience with volunteer coordinating.
• Exemplary customer service skills dealing with the public, visitors, Board of Directors, business partners and meeting/event planners.
• Exceptional communication and organization skills.
• Excellent verbal and written skills.
****Full job description at https://destinationmissoula.org/careers
Location: Missoula, MT
How to Apply: To apply visit https://destinationmissoula.org/careers. Please submit a cover letter, resume and three references by Sunday, September 12.