Salary $27.04 Hourly
Closing 9/28/2021 5:00 PM Mountain
Requires high school graduation or GED.
Requires three years of experience driving or operating large trucks and heavy equipment on construction or maintenance projects.
* Requires a Class A, Type 1 commercial driver's license with air brake and tanker endorsements.
* Requires current DOT medical certification.
* Operates a variety of large trucks and heavy equipment on construction and maintenance projects as well as sanding and plowing equipment during hazardous road conditions.
* May operate or drive: single and tandem axle dump trucks, motor grader, rubber tired loader, roller, sweeper, water truck, dozer, mower, rubber tired backhoe, excavator, skid steer loader, asphalt paver and pulling a gravel pup trailer.
* Performs vehicle and equipment safety checks and performs minor maintenance on vehicles as allowed and in accordance with collective bargaining agreement provisions.
* Performs manual labor such as shoveling, raking asphalt, pothole patching, fencing, ditch work, culvert cleaning, chain saw operation, brush clearing, mowing and grounds maintenance.
* Uses and maintains construction hand tools to cut concrete, steel, timbers and repair bridge decks.
***Complete job description available upon request to the Department of Human Resources at 406-258-4874.***
Location: Missoula, MT
How to Apply: APPLICATIONS MAY BE FILED ONLINE AT: https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/missoulacounty Please complete all sections of the online application, even if a resume is submitted. Along with your completed application please attach the completed Application Supplement available as a link: Application Supplement REQUIRED Incomplete applications may be disqualified.