Salary $27.64 - $30.51 Hourly
9/29/2021 5:00 PM Mountain
* Requires a bachelor’s degree.
* Degrees best suited to this position include natural resource or conservation management, environmental studies, parks and recreation administration, and public administration.
* Master’s degree is desired. Requires four years of experience working in open lands policy, project implementation and/or management.
* Applicants with a Master's degree and two years of experience working in open lands policy, project implementation and/or management will be considered.
* Develops, implements, and updates long range plans for open lands priorities and strategies in Missoula County.
* Implements strategies and leads all phases of County open lands projects as guided by adopted plans.
* Project types include but are not limited to: negotiating easements and fee title acquisitions; contracting for open space capital improvement projects; and utilizing other established or emerging open lands strategies.
* Works to fund open lands strategies and projects by developing additional funding mechanisms including grant writing and grant management.
***Complete job description available upon request to the Department of Human Resources by calling 406-258-4874.***
Location: Missoula, MT
How to Apply: APPLICATIONS MAY BE FILED ONLINE AT: https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/missoulacounty Please complete all sections of the online application even if a resume is submitted/requested. Please attach to your completed application: College Transcripts (unofficial are accepted), and a letter of interest. Please respond to the SUPPLEMENTAL QUESTION. Incomplete applications will be disqualified.