8190 El Way Missoula, Montana 59801
Shift Start Time: 2:00pm
Shift End Time: 8:00pm
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Perform administrative/clerical functions, including but not limited to, maintaining files, copying, imaging, answering phones, data entry, sorting/ distributing mail and/or packages
2. Verify and complete required documentation and reports
3. Provide accurate information and assistance to customers, which includes determining pick-up and/or delivery needs, problem resolution, updating systems to meet customer special handling requirements, selling company services and provide potential leads to sales
4. Enter freight shipment information into computer system to include, but not limited to, accurately status shipments, generate freight bills and/or correct freight bills, etc.
5. Administer freight pick-up process, as required
6. Assist customers via phone, e-mail and/or fax in all inquiries, including but not limited to, tracing shipments, rate quotes, tariff discrepancies, billing and/or invoicing questions, etc.
7. Make freight delivery appointments, as required
8. Review drivers’ Hours-of-Service logs to ensure accuracy, as required; report discrepancies to appropriate leadership member
*** Full job description go to https://careers.fedex.com/freight/jobs/POSTING-3-443207?lang=en-us&previousLocale=en-US ***
Location: Missoula, MT
How to Apply: Go to https://careers.fedex.com/freight/jobs/POSTING-3-443207?lang=en-us&previousLocale=en-US