Rate of pay $13.00 - $16.00 per hour DOQ
Temporary up to one year
Monday through Friday
Closing: 10/4/2021 5:00 PM Mountain
Requires high school graduation or GED.
Representative Examples of Work
* Scans legal documents into software.
* Identifies relevant information from the documents and enters the data into the software for the correct scanned document.
* Critically evaluates scanned images.
* Rescans and adjusts scan settings to ensure image quality.
* Maintains control of confidential documents and information.
* Periodically receives courthouse visitors and directs them to the correct department.
* Locate historical documents and research other assigned subjects; responds to Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests.
* Assists in obtaining and compiling information and data for use in special reports.
* Troubleshoots and aids other staff in resolving computer issues.
*** Complete job description available upon request to the Department of Human Resources. ***
Location: Missoula, MT
How to Apply: APPLICATIONS MAY BE FILED ONLINE AT: https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/missoulacounty Please complete all sections of the online application, even if a resume is submitted. Please include with your completed application the results of a Montana Job Service E-Skills typing test. Please call Julissa Hensel 406-218-7480, or Laurie Dunagan 406-728-7060 and they will e-mail you the link to the test. Please attach a printed version of your test results that shows your wpm (words per minute score). Typing tests from other agencies/companies will not be accepted. Links to typing test results will not be accepted. Incomplete applications will be disqualified.