Type of Position: Full-time
Application Deadline: Oct 30, 2021
The Director of Programs and Events organizes and executes all chamber programs and events, while working collaboratively with assistive committees.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Provide staff leadership and assistance to ensure volunteer committees are able to define and meet project goals defined in the annual Program of Work.
• Ensure regularly scheduled meetings are maintained and committees are adequately staffed and motivated.
• Ensure appropriate appreciation is shown and recognition is given.
• Develop and supervise implementation of an annual budget for each committee assigned. (as approved by the Pres/CEO & Board)
Education & Experience:
• High School diploma and five years of experience in like work or in a professional office setting is required.
• The ideal candidate would have a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration with two or more years’ experience in an office setting.
• Superior software skills (Microsoft Office Suite) and experience working with a customer/membership database.
***Full job description go to: web.missoulachamber.com/jobbank/jobdetails.aspx?responseid=15915
Location: Missoula, MT
How to Apply: Email the Chamber at email@example.com or send a resume and cover letter to Missoula Chamber of Commerce, P.O. Box 7577, Missoula, MT 59807