20 hours /week
(The following are intended to illustrate typical duties; they are not meant to be all inclusive or restrictive)
* Supports Agency’s mission and philosophy and fully participates in Agency’s goals and objectives, including, but not limited to, being available to work occasional evening and/or weekend events.
* Follows the plan-of-care as determined by the In-Home Care Support Program Supervisor, client and family.
* Is present and attentive to the client.
* Is responsive and follows protocols in case of an emergency.
* Provides specific services based on the plan-of-care.
* Provides housekeeping, cleaning, cooking, running errands, and doing laundry, as well as assisting clients with bathing, showering, grooming, and other personal hygiene tasks.
* May consult with the client’s family members to address concerns about client’s health, nutrition and well-being.
* Reports to the In-Home Care Support Program Supervisor when there are changes in the client’s needs, circumstances.
* Reports immediately to the In-Home Care Support Program Supervisor when there is a critical occurrence or a change in the client’s condition.
* Maintains record of hours and daily log for in home care sessions and all other necessary documentation responsibilities.
Full job description go to:
Location: Missoula, MT
How to Apply: To apply for an open position, please complete the online application at missoulaagingservices.org/about-us/careers.html . Upload a cover letter and resume. If preferred, a pdf version of the application is available on the same page and can be downloaded and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please email email@example.com