$16.00 - $19.00 per hour
8 hour shift
Monday to Friday
· Must be able to work independently and as part of a team
· Must be dependable, safety minded and have a strong work ethic and a positive attitude
· Must be able to follow direction and communicate well
· Valid driver license and reasonable driver history record
· Training and Certification provided/paid by company
• Tags and removes damaged or dangerous tools and equipment from service. Repairs, replaces, and/or disposes of unserviceable tools and equipment.
• Purchases every day supplies and equipment for the shop. Gains approval from the general manger for out of the ordinary expenses.
• Coordinates with the Vice President regarding supplies, materials, and equipment inventories in order to maintain adequate but appropriate inventory levels.
• Prepares and stages equipment necessary to take on a project and assists crews in loading and unloading trucks and trailers.
• Schedules, performs, and documents all routine equipment and vehicle maintenance and requests approval from the Vice President for non-routine and major maintenance.
Call 406-549-8489 for full job description.
Location: Missoula, MT
How to Apply: Go to acm-contracting.com and click on Contact Us upper right corner and scroll down and click on the Download Application button. email firstname.lastname@example.org or drop off your completed application and resume to: Abatement Contractors of Montana, LLC 208 Commerce Street Missoula, MT 59808