Monday through Friday
8am to 5pm.
Offering both full-time (30-35 hours per week) and part-time (20 hours per week) positions.
The starting wage for this non-exempt position is $15.25 per hour, depending upon experience and qualifications.
Hiring bonus after first 6 months of employment
Quarterly retention bonus program
Retirement with company matching contributions
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Mileage and expense reimbursement
1. Perform daily housekeeping functions and tasks as assigned by care plan and follow established safety precautions and infection control procedures.
2. Ensure that work/cleaning schedules are followed as closely as practical.
3. Coordinate daily housekeeping services with outside agencies when performing routine cleaning assignments in client’s living areas.
4. Ensure that assigned work areas are maintained in a clean, safe, comfortable, and attractive manner.
5. Dispose of personal protective equipment in accordance with MAS established sanitation procedures.
It is essential for this position to be open-minded and flexible with regard to work to be performed. This position will require a great amount of self-motivation, self-directedness and discipline.
FULL JOB DESCRIPTION:
Location: Missoula, MT
How to Apply: Go to https://missoulaagingservices.org/about-us/careers.html To apply for an open position, please complete the online application found by clicking the button below. As part of the application, we ask that you upload a cover letter and resume. However, a resume will not be accepted in lieu of the employment application. If preferred, a pdf version of the application is available on the same page and can be downloaded and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.