Resource Specialists are responsible for connecting people with resources to meet their needs by providing information about human services, assisting with accessing services when necessary and advocating for older adults and people with disabilities.
* $17.50 to $18.50 per hour
* Full-time (40 hour/week)
* Paid Time Off, Holidays & Paid Extended Leave
* Retirement (with matching contributions after one year of service)
* Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
* Wellness Plan
* Flexible Scheduling
1. Supports agency’s mission and philosophy and fully participates in agency’s goals and objectives.
2. Researches, defines and identifies resources that support people with disabilities and older adults in the community.
3. Conducts information and assistance activities designed to link people with the services they need; receives telephone calls and visitors; assesses need and makes referrals, provides direct assistance and advocacy for clients. Provides follow-up activities to assure clients are receiving appropriate services.
4. Co-maintains comprehensive resource information, a computer database and resource files. May develop or assist in developing systems for storing and retrieving information.
5. Maintains case notes, program records; compiles, summarizes and arranges data and materials for reports.
Full job description:
Location: Missoula, MT
How to Apply: Go to https://missoulaagingservices.org/about-us/careers.html To apply for an open position, please complete the online application found by clicking the button below. As part of the application, we ask that you upload a cover letter and resume. However, a resume will not be accepted in lieu of the employment application. If preferred, a pdf version of the application is available on the same page and can be downloaded and emailed to email@example.com.